Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Easter

Each week The Guardian newspaper has a competition in its Saturday magazine called In Pictures - the challenge is to come up with a photo that epitomises the theme they choose. This week's theme was 'Easter' and here are my submissions...


There's just something about a bowl of multi-coloured eggs that says easter! The only difference is that in Oz they were filled with caramel....mmmmmmm.


Hot cross buns - one would think that Easter just meant food to me.... well you'd be right.

I doubt my photos will win, because the quality is usually very high; but I like the idea of having a regular theme to challenge me and I hope to continue this.

The rest of the pics are just some of the other images I considered sending in for the competition.







No comments: